BonVoyage.co.uk compiled a list of the wackiest cruise complaints from cruise passengers.
– One passenger complained the ocean was “too loud.”
– A passenger asked for a refund on her Celebrity Cruise because there were no celebrities aboard.
– A husband on a two-week honeymoon cruise complained that the staff did not decorate the cabin in white, did not scatter rose petals everywhere each morning, and did not deliver champagne and strawberries via a private butler. The man requested no special service; he just expected cruise employees to “know.”
– A couple claimed the captain was “rude” because he did not wait two hours for them at a port, even though they had left him a note earlier that they had “too much to do.”
– A man on a cruise around Alaska requested compensation for the warmer clothes he had to buy after failing to “get an impressive tan” and being unable to “swim in the swimming pool each day.”
–A couple said the service was so excellent on a cruise that they spent a lot more on tips than they expected, and wanted their gratuities to be refunded.
– A first-time cruise passenger blamed the captain for not warning him that he could get seasick, and asked for a schedule of cruises in which he wouldn’t get seasick.
– A couple expressed disappointment that their ship didn’t look like the Titanic.