A survey conducted by tire company Continental has some pretty sad news when it comes to women and tire knowledge. Here are some findings…
- One in three women don’t know how to change a flat tire — only 4% of men don’t know how.
- 4% of women don’t know where the spare tire is located.
- 33% of women call their significant other after getting a flat tire before calling a tow service — 73% of men change their own tires.
- More than half of women never check the condition of their spare tire, or the tread on their other tires.
- 22% of women said they had no idea how to find out the pressure in their tires.
Ladies… can you change a tire, or at least check your tire pressure?
–> Andy almost lost his man card this morning looking for his spare tire. Hear the podcast below!