A Russian man likely will rethink his habit of sleeping with a gun after his pistol discharged and hit him in the shoulder. The wound was not life threatening.
A dog in Spain had to be taken to the vet after eating a Wii video game controller. X-rays taken during surgery revealed a clear image of the controller inside the intestine of the large dog, which is now recovering.
An odor led to a brief evacuation of a building on the Texas A&M campus Monday morning. An employee smelled what they thought was natural gas and pulled the fire alarm. The source of the odor was a ripe banana, found in a third floor trash container.