Get a front row seat to Zac Brown Bands‘s, Coy Bowles’, wedding in the video for their latest single, Sweet Annie.
Coy shared the 10 coolest things about his wedding on the ZBB website:
10. Having Mr. Shelton a.k.a. “Old Man” marry us with overalls on.
9. Dancing to “Brick House” with Kylie’s mom.
8. Kylie’s sister and my Dad’s toast at the wedding.
7. My wife, her mother and grandfather riding in Zac’s Scout dressed up with flowers.
6. Chef Rusty and company cooking food for all the guests.
5. Icee truck at the wedding.
4. 200 ft slip and slip at the wedding.
3. The Wood Brothers playing my favorite song ever, “Till There Was You,” for our first dance.
2. Kylie’s 93-year-old granddad dancing with her to “Georgia On My Mind” while ZBB and The Wood Brothers singing.
1. Giving our vows at the wedding and there not being a dry eye in the place and kissing my wife.